We shifted to a virtual format during the lockdown period of the Pandemic in order to keep the momentum of our program. Now that CDC guidelines are evolving and our students have been having successful in-school experiences, we are shifting to outdoor in-person learning for our students. During the Spring semester, our Pre-K to 2nd grade class will meet on Friday afternoons on FJC’s patio!
- To develop Jewish literacy, including Hebrew, Torah, holidays, prayer (tefillah), and Jewish culture in a fun and nurturing environment.
- To help our children develop a strong sense of community with their classmates and in their synagogue
- To cultivate an understanding of our roles in repairing the world (tikkun olam).
- To create together, in our corner of Brooklyn, a vibrant Jewish learning experience and community for our children.
If this sounds interesting to you, please come join our conversation.
Download and complete these forms to register for the program:
- FJC Hebrew School Health Screening (required before each class)
- Dept of Health Medical Examination Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Approved Pickup – Independent Travel Form
Contact the FJC office if you would prefer to have a registration packet mailed to you.
- Pay for the program via Paypal, or via check to Flatbush Jewish Center (see registration form for information).