CDC and NYC guidelines are continuing to evolve but we are moving forward with out planning for an in-person 2021-22 school year. We have expanded our class offerings and have a wonderful teaching staff ready to uphold our goals from PreK through our teens!
Our school programs will utilize the FJC Patio space as well as our indoor spaces.
- To develop Jewish literacy, including Hebrew, Torah, holidays, prayer (tefillah), and Jewish culture in a fun and nurturing environment.
- To help our children develop a strong sense of community with their classmates and in their synagogue
- To cultivate an understanding of our roles in repairing the world (tikkun olam).
- To create together, in our corner of Brooklyn, a vibrant Jewish learning experience and community for our children.
Download and complete these forms to register for the FJC Lower School (PreK-Kindergarten), FJC Upper School (1-3), FJC Tweens (Pre BMitz-BMitz Prep) or FJC Teens (Post BMitz) program:
- FJC Hebrew School Health Screening (required before each class)
- Dept of Health Medical Examination Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Approved Pickup – Independent Travel Form
Contact the FJC office if you have any questions, to turn in your completed application or if you would like to have a registration packet mailed to you.
- Pay for the program via Paypal, or via check to Flatbush Jewish Center (see registration form for information).