Flatbush Jewish Center’s Holiday Craft Fair will be held on Sunday November 24th, 2019, from 10am – 4pm.
Support local artists & craftspeople! Peruse a beautiful array of fine art, ceramics, jewelry and more!
Holiday Craft Fair Participating Vendors
- 610 Creations
- The Silk Seahorse
- Ellen’s Jewelry, Crochet Items & Pictures
- Azeeza Jewelry
- Nina’s All Natural
- Sparc Jewelry
- SueJay’s BlingBossChicas
- Ceramic Pottery from Stanley Mitchell
- Nancy & Ira’s crochet items for babies and pets
- Tiffany Mack’s custom eyewear
- Nancy Nagar’s Beautycounter products – safer skincare & makeup
- Natalia’s prints
- Sense.of.Self – Vegan handmade body products
- SB Soy Candles
- TJP Jewelry
and Crafting Sessions too!
We’re also excited to be hosting Dari from The Craft Salon. We will be making fun pom-pom tassels to hang on your purse, backpack, or anywhere! Crafting Sessions will from 11-12:30 and 1:30-3. Sessions are $10/person and open to ages 8+
We have plenty of space for both artist & craft vendors. Visit our Vendor page to find out more.